What motivates you as you make financial decisions?
To help you better understand the “why” behind your money motivations, Danielle Howard explores different money motivators and how they can impact your mindset and spending decisions. Take note of these motivators and ensure that you’re being driven by your values as you progress into your fall season.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The difference between intrinsic and extrinsic motivators
- Why we should assess the messages from media and the financial industry with a critical eye
- The importance of being driven by your own values
- How cooperation around money can bring us closer together
- Danielle’s story about her own motivations
- And more!
Tune in now to learn what motivates you, so you can optimize your financial possibilities for your fall season!
Resources: DanielleHoward4u.com | WealthByDesign4u.com | Danielle’s 8 Week E-Course | (970)-927-3909 | Email Danielle | Episode 14 – Spreading SDT in Your Golden Years | The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us