Sometimes our emotions get in the way of making good financial decisions.
In this episode, Danielle Howard talks about a time when she made an emotionally charged decision to buy an expensive product and quickly regretted it. This is a candid conversation about our human tendency to make imprudent decisions when under emotional duress and how to recover. Be encouraged to make financial decisions that leave you feeling confident and satisfied.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- About the three Ps for making better financial decisions: ponder, process, and plan
- Why no one is immune to making ill-advised financial decisions
- Questions to ask yourself if you are prone to making emotional decisions
- How to use your past to educate yourself for the future
- Why Danielle is not recommending that you make financial decisions that are totally rational and logical
- And more!
Listen in and learn how to make better financial decisions when emotions are running high.