In part one of her mini-series, Danielle Howard explains how you can prepare for the distribution season of your life so that you can flourish financially.
Here’s what you will learn about in this episode:
- Longevity ambiguity: how to avoid running out of money before running out of life
- Preparing for spending shocks, such as the loss of a spouse or unforeseen healthcare expenses
- Finding your ‘why’: why do you want to flourish financially during your rewirement?
- What to consider once you’ve found your ‘why’
- Recommendations for talking to aging parents about their financial lives.
- And more!
Join Danielle now as she walks you through areas of your life to address while preparing for your distribution season!