It’s time to get rid of the clutter that’s weighing you down, both in your everyday life and financial life.
Today, Danielle Howard is joined by special guest, Evan Michael Zislis, a professional organizer and author of the Amazon bestseller ClutterFree Revolution: Simplify Your Stuff, Organize Your Life & Save the World. Together, they explore how Evan helps people simplify their lives so they can focus on what matters most: who you love, what you do, and how and why you live.
Here’s what you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How getting organized can help you embrace life’s ever-present transitions
- Evan’s three-step process for getting organized
- How stuff and mental clutter can hold you back in retirement
- How Evan helps clients connect the dots between the social and environmental impact of stuff
- How Evan’s principles can be applied to your financial life
- Why our stuff is often attached to our identities and emotions
- And more!
Tune in now to join Danielle and Evan for a meaningful conversation about how clutter impacts all areas of our lives—and how to start clearing it out!