Your fall season of life will be very different than your summer season. As you prepare for the oncoming transition, there are several financial considerations to keep in mind.
Today, Danielle Howard uncovers four financial areas to look at when preparing for your fall season: longevity, lifestyle, liquidity, and legacy. Danielle explains why each area is important to consider and highlights how they each differ in the accumulation phase compared to the distribution phase.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Examples of how the accumulation and distribution phases are different from each other
- How managing risk differs as you progress into your fall season
- The importance of knowing how much is enough
- How to ensure that you have the proper tools for navigating life’s ups and downs
- When to start preparing for your transition into rewirement
- And more!
Listen now and learn how to use Danielle’s 4 L’s to better prepare for your transition into your fall season of life!