Did you know there is a new piece of legislation called the SECURE Act that could possibly go into effect on December 31 of this year?
When it comes to our financial lives, Danielle Howard is all about keeping an open mind towards intentional opportunities to grow. To do so, it’s important to understand how changes in public policy can impact the decisions you need to make in your financial life.
Today, Danielle helps you stay informed on what the SECURE Act could mean for you and your financial life by breaking down what it is and what changes it could bring to your fall season.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What the SECURE Act is
- How the change in contribution age limits may benefit those who are rewiring
- How the Act will change defined contribution plans
- New changes that could benefit small businesses
- How the Act may allow for more flexibility in your savings options
- Why it’s important for you to consider your own version of prosperity when considering these changes
- And more!
Tune in to learn all about the SECURE Act and what its proposed changes could bring to your financial life as you head towards your fall season.