With all of the positive changes that new legislation can bring to our lives, it’s important to also consider the less appealing changes that can come with it.
After uncovering the new possibilities that the SECURE Act could offer us in part one of her mini-series, Danielle Howard is back with a critical eye to explore its potential downsides and discuss options for adjusting your financial decisions accordingly.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What the elimination of stretch IRAs could mean for your legacy planning
- About proposed changes to distribution rules and its tax implications
- Strategic planning ideas to navigate some of these downsides
- The importance of working with a fiduciary to make informed decisions based on your personal situation, values, and goals
- How Danielle is walking the walk in finding her next best self
- And more!
Listen now to learn more about the SECURE Act and the changes it may bring to your financial life!